mgs

80 MGB - kingpin ? and adsorption cannister

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 80 MGB - kingpin ? and adsorption cannister
From: "Phillip Farmer" <pilot@ccc-cable.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:25:17 -0600
Need some advice on a couple of questions:

I need to rebuild my front end.  I would like to buy kingpins already
rebuilt with bushing, etc.  Who is recommended supplier?

Finally traced hard starting and dying problem from a year ago (hard to find
time to work on car) to air flow problem in run-on valve / cannisters.
Question is:  my year has 2 cannisters connected in series.  Is there any
good reason to have 2 canisters instead of 1 like on earlier cars?

Phil Farmer
80 MGB
pilot@ccc-cable.net