mgs

Re: canvas & top questions

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: canvas & top questions
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:22:07 -0800 (PST)
Ditto with my top - and tonneau, especially. I haven't had the 76's hood
up since it's inital cleaning last spring but the tonneau, in the winter,
is a real b*tch to get on. I leave the tonneau on the car in the garage to
reduce the dustiness of the interior and dread putting it back on after
the weekly starting and/or quick spin ritual. In fact, the drivers side is
just laid over the top of the steering wheel and I zip the main zipper as
far as I can... Extra pain with the headrests. I'm not planning on getting
a top right away for the '66, just a tonneau. Hopefully, it won't be quite
as difficult without the headrests!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://auctions.yahoo.com/