mgs

Re: We Have A Date - Norristown

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We Have A Date - Norristown
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:43:54 -0500
> So the date is set for March 18th. A way bit late, but there you have
> it!!!!
>
> Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet, for those that don't know.
>
> Larry

And to add a bit more info to Larry's post...

The flyers are in the mail, I got mine today!

Date: Sunday, 18th of March 2001.  Snowdate is the 25th of March
Time: 10AM to 2PM; Vendors at 9AM
Place: Former site of Wright's Sales & Service, 638 Markley St., Norristown,
PA (the same spot as the past years)
Admission: $1 at door, $10 for vendors
Telephone: Fred Wright at 1.610.356.4409

I suppose my tiny list of stuff for sale will be coming to the list in a few
weeks for anyone that wants to reserve items, or ask me to bring stuff
along...

Kai