mgs

Internet Access and email etiquite

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Internet Access and email etiquite
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:04:27 -0800
All:

Attached to Dave Littlefield's message was this:

<<<snip>>>
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
<<<snip>>>

This is a free email site, PROVIDED ITS ACCESIBLE
WITHOUT LONG DISTANCE.  I have a relative who uses this
because she can't afford an ISP.  But it is a long
distance call from most places in South Dakota.  Thus
she has asked me to lay off most of the jokes!  That
would also include the redundant quotes.  So I always
use cut and paste to send on anything I get.

Blake