mgs

Re: early MGB or Midget speedo SN.6142/00 1472

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: early MGB or Midget speedo SN.6142/00 1472
From: John Cahoon <j_cahoon@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:49:43 -0800 (PST)
I have a jpg graphic file [smiths30.jpg] that is a
page copy of a Smiths crossreference for MG speedos
[and I have lots of others as well].  If you want a
copy of this file or any of the other stuff, send an
email request to j_cahoon@go.com.  Do NOT reply to
this email directly.

John Cahoon [Cleveland, Ohio]

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/