mgs

RE: Lucas

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:40:42 -0800
I am a little surprised at this comment. In my experience with a limited
group of marques (Chrysler, MG), this arrangement with sender and outlet
together is typical. It seems logical to have as few holes in the tank as
possible, and to have the hole near the top rather than the bottom of the
tank (for sealing purposes). Which vehicles are you thinking of that have
a separate outlet at the bottom?

scott beavis had this to say:

--

Max Heim