mgs

Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:13:19 -0800 (PST)
I think the consensus is that just by showing up, you have a chance to get
the speed or charge reduced. I know my younger brother, a policeman in New
York State, advised me several years ago to talk to the NYS trooper and
agree to plead guilty to something like 1011-A, which in NY is a
non-moving violation, like failure to obey a traffic device.... No points,
but still a hefty fine. It was worth the 2 hour drive from my home to
avoid the points, though!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://shopping.yahoo.com/