mgs

Re: Help for Ellen

To: ricka@mich.com, mgs@autox.team.net, imellen@outerbounds.net
Subject: Re: Help for Ellen
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:57:46 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2000 11:58:50 AM Central Standard Time,
ricka@mich.com writes:

>           <<imellen@outerbounds.net>>

<<A HREF="mailto:Dave@Taos";><Dave@Taos</A> Garage Annex in Albuquerque
(frogeye@gateway.net)

Dave:

    Ellen wrote to Rick who put on mgs List.  Can you assist??

<<Neither my husband or I are mechanically inclined.  My poor little '75
> MGB won't start.  He was trying to start it on a very cold morning when
> suddenly the starter died and the fan went off.  The battery has a full
> charge but no power seems to be going to the engine compartment.  Any
> ideas?  We live in Farmington, New Mexico, USA and I don't know who to
> go to for repairs.
> Thank you,
> Ellen >>

Prob'ly needs a phone.