mgs

Re: English number plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: English number plates
From: mkart@erols.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:10:23 -0500
I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, one of the "off the rack"
MG magazines had an article on the meaning of British License Plate
number/letter designations.
Even telling how they relate to where in the country the car was first
registered.
I will look to find the article and if no one else can help with the
answer, I will post the issue info (if I find it).

Art Mack
1976 B Roadster