mgs

72 front end rebuild

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 front end rebuild
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:28:30 -0500
I have done several front end rebuilds on various MGB's using poly
bushings. In each case the bushings, from various sources, were made by
Energy Suspension, & came with a small packet of lubricant. Since the
quantity of lubricant was small, & I am generous with application, I
purchased a small container of synthetic grease from Summit, made for
poly bushings. It is a silicon grease, very sticky, completely
waterproof, & has a variety of other uses, such as spark plug boots.

I highly recommend a grease of this type. I have found it still in place
after several years of hard use.

Jim Stuart