mgs

Re: MGA/ZB Magnette master cylinder doesn't hold a rebuild

To: tboicey@brit.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA/ZB Magnette master cylinder doesn't hold a rebuild
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:28:35 EST
Trevor,

Good point here, which rebuild kit did you use?  The Master in a Magnette is
the same as a TR3 Master and you would need that rebuild kit if I recall.

We also had leaking at the union on the master as well.  Also if your brake
hoses or cylinders are bad that too can cause a problem.  Justd went through
it this past fall with Maggie.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 11/10/00 10:25:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,