mgs

Re: Transmission problem 77B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission problem 77B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 14:41:06 -0800
Hmm, I would think that once you had the transmission out of the car, you
could access the fork. At least on the 3-syncro tranny I remember mucking
about with it through the top opening, even in the car through the tunnel
top hatch. But maybe you can't replace it wthout removing something else
too tedious to describe...

Bill Saidel had this to say:

--

Max Heim