mgs

Electronic Ignition and Setting Timing.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electronic Ignition and Setting Timing.
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:58:54 -0400
I just received Lumenition's Magnetronic Ignition kit. It seems to be very
easy to install; just replace the points with the electronic unit and
install the timing disk.  I'm wondering has the installation of this unit
affected the timing enough that I will have to reset the timing statically
first and then dynamically or will I be able to start the car after
installing the unit and then just proceed with a readjustment of the dynamic
timing?

Thanks in advance (no pun intended) for the help.

Mark
73 MGB GT