mgs

Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGF a "classic mid-engine/rear wheel design??"
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:16:49 -0700
Including seat belts installed by Nash, unit body constructin used by Nash, and
superchargers/turbochargers installed by Studebacker in the early fifties.
There were other early inovations, usually by the small indepependents trying to
keep competivie, later adopted by the BIG THREE.  I can't remember which ones
right now.

Blake

<<<snip>>>