mgs

Re: New guy, Prospective buy....

To: glh85@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New guy, Prospective buy....
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:22:15 -0400
Lotta work, first impression is 2-500 depending on what the engine status
really is and if it is really rust free.
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/misc/buy.html
http://home.HiWAAY.net/~rmason2/mgbpurchase.htm
http://www.chp.ltd.uk/test/shop/mgbuyersguide.htm

these sites are a good start. go to Amazon also and get Porters DIY guide
to purchase and restoration. it will be well worth the small money spent.

Carl French
67MGB
80 MGB project