mgs

Re: Non technical observation: delete if it's not your interest

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non technical observation: delete if it's not your interest
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:40:47 -0700
Good point. Now imagine 50 years from now driving across the country in a
2000 Corolla... hard to believe it would even exist, or that you could
get even an oil filter for it. I think it is possible we are living in a
unique historical epoch. But then, I guess they all are!  : )

Bullwinkle had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149