mgs

Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:40:21 +0100
Draw an imaginary line from the top of the windscreen to the top of the rear
lights.  Lower it a bit for crush damage, curbs and the like, and see where
your four-year olds head would come in relation.  Front seat passengers are
much better protected, I have seen a child seat in the front with Mum
sitting on the back shelf.  At least she can make a relatively informed
judgement.

PaulH.