mgs

Follow-UP: Two unrelated issues... 1 electrical, 1 clutch

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-UP: Two unrelated issues... 1 electrical, 1 clutch
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@imag.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:09:40 -0700
Thanks to all who had some suggestions.

Some follow up.

Electrical:

A number of you suggested that maybe I tapped into the stabilized voltage
that operates the gauges, I am pretty sure that isn't what I did but to be
100% sure I took the hot connection from my cigar lighter and attached that
to the stereo. Unfortunately, I still experience the same thing

Clutch:
The majority think that with the new clutch, too much strain has been put on
the clutch master cylinder, so I am going to overhaul the cylinders this
weekend (I figure I may as well do both the master and the slave at the same
time) I'll let you know if that fixes it...