mgs

Lucas Gremlins

To: <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Lucas Gremlins
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:45:23 -0700
Hi Bill:
My '69 had the same radio-faltering symptom. The battery connection was
actually loose causing a one millisecond (estimated of course) disconnection
of all electrics. The lights barely flickered, everything but the radio
seemed fine. The tape deck would take a few seconds to recover and all
presets would be lost. Clean and tighten all battery connections and frame
to engine strap and be sure and let us know what you find.....

Kind regards,
Tim.
'69 MGBGT mona