mgs

RE: relocating the battery

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: relocating the battery
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:41:45 -0400
Don't know where you are but if you want to keepyour car original with the
dual 6 volts I recommend going to NAPA.  I have had excellent luck with
these batteries.  The pair I have in the car are at least 5 years old and
still start the car up with out a problem.  They are a bit weak in the
winter but that's to be expected.  I have tried the battery in the trunk
thing with little success. Others on the list have put a group 26 battery in
one of the battery boxes with success.  At least I have not read of any bad
experiences (provided you have a good ground etc.)!

Good Luck

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA