mgs

Re: Who'll stop the rust?

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Who'll stop the rust?
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@vms.wlsc.wvnet.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:39:23 -0400
I have used the POR 15 gas tank treatment (sealer) with great success on
three gas tanks. I use the sealer product on the inside, then the POR 15
Chassis Black coating on the outside......never any leaks......even
after my less than perfect pinhole patching jobs. The tanks were MGA, ZB
and a TD. Longest length of time since repair and in-service date
(filled with gas) 3.5 years. No evidence of coating inside the tank
peeling or flaking, etc.

No financial interest, etc. just my experience.

Brian Warmuth