mgs

Re: MG in movie

To: Goracef1@cs.com, JustBrits@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG in movie
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:31:56 -0400
Brian and All, I totally agree with you. My post on the movie was plain and
simply informative. It is not my fault the Ed AKA "SA Contacts" can't take
a joke about Lucas electrics.

Ed would be more than amazed at the number of people who have written to me
of line stating what an ass hole this guy is and telling me not to take any
shit from him. Seems to me he has had more than one conflict with other
listers.

If anybody else on the list has had enough let him know not me. I have no
intention to offend anybody but I will not sit quiet to his teenage
aggressions.

Enrique