mgs

Amber turn signal lenses wanted for MGA....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Amber turn signal lenses wanted for MGA....
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:37:32 EDT
Hello All.......

I am looking for a pair of clear/amber front turn signal lenses for my 62
MKII MGA roadster. These are clear at the top and amber below. They would
have to be the flat front style, not the pointed lens that was on earlier
"A"'s. I have seen these on a couple of cars that were shown on various MG
websites. I also need an amber right rear flasher taillight lens. For some
reason, when I got the car it had one amber and red rear flasher lens on the
left,and the right lens is all red. I need the right side amber lens half. If
you have any of these items please email me. I was told by a fellow LBC
enthuasist that the amber front and rear turn signal lenses were more
prominent on British version "A"s with right hand drive then American models.
Can anyone shed any light on this? Best regards to everyone on the list !
.....and Happy Motoring................

                          Bill Dillstrom..........

1962 MKII MGA roadster....
1979 MGB Roadster....