mgs

Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(

To: ckotting@core.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:24:16 EDT
Chris,

LOL no probem the Moral support stranded in a small Ohio burg or on the side
of the dark road was very helpful and very much appreciated.    At least I
got to sleep on the way home in the flatbed, great towing service out of Troy
and Tipp City, Ohio is Saunders Towing and ask for Rick.  He was
fantastic!!!!!  Got the two tows from them both times, very prompt (the were
at the motel again on Saturday at 5PM as requested, after the Dayton Brit Car
Days) and we were on the way trailer and all by 5:30PM.  Home at 10:30PM )PM
after a dinner stop too.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 8/5/00 11:41:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,