mgs

Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: Alan Claffie <aclaffie@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 05:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
> Am I the only person here missing out on driving his/her MG this
> summer because of the rain? Here I am in August, and I could not even

> guess the last time I drove my MG. It's either always raining, I'm
> out of town, it's too humid, etc, for me to enjoy the car. What makes

> matters worse is that this is my first full summer with the car.

My car is still in winter storage, its springtime resurrection
constantly delayed by various vehicular traumas with my other rolling
stock. Strange thing is, I really haven't missed it. I mean I did when
I went to the folks' house and it was a gorgeous day and my dad's B was
sitting in the driveway, top down, screaming DRIVE ME, but those days
have been few and far between here in the beautiful Berkshires.

My other cars have been repaired now, and I have no excuse for not
getting the car out of the barn, but right now I'm wondering if I
oughta bother at all this year. I might wait and see if we string three
good days in a row, then I'll be inspired, but right now it's overcast
and damp again as I write and inspiration is not here.

--
Claff, 71 MGB which I vaguely recall being blue

http://invites.yahoo.com/