mgs

MGB Hardtop for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Hardtop for sale
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:21:22 -0600
  I met a guy, thru looking for an OD tranny for my B, who has an MGB
hardtop for sale.  He says he has all the mounting HW and it's in great
shape.  I've never seen it.  He says it's painted some funky color, I
an't remember exactly what; it's painted to match the color of the B he
totalled.  He wants $500 for it.  It's located in San Antonio, TX.

  This guy is one of the founders of the Alamo MG Association (AMGA),
I'm a member of the club.  If interested call Bob Heaslet, W: (210)
456-0300, H: (210) 341-9248.

  No $$ interest to me, just passing the info along to interested
parties.

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B in pieces