mgs

New Guy - Low Oil

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Guy - Low Oil
From: "Alex Baroiant" <superman100@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:13:26 -0800
Hello everyone,

I am completely new to the list....I have had a 74 chrome bumper 'B for
about 3 years (california car). the car now has 99,900 miles on it... it's
my daily driver (the only car I own) which has been extremely dependable....
drives my to school every day, sometimes even two or three times!

here is my question:

lately I have noticed that when I make a sharp turn  ( very sharp, drifting
or even sliding..) I lose oil pressure... the gauge drops, and I can here
the valves..., the oil level seems fine, and the car is in excellent shape
otherwise.  Other than trying not to take corners so quickly what can I do
to keep the oil pressure from falling?  is this a sign of a more serious
problem?

Thanks,

Alex Baroiant
Cal Poly University