mgs

Re: MG Withdrawlal

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Withdrawlal
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:55:03 -0500
Dear List:

On the confirmation from a reputable neurologist, Pennslvania law is rather
specific in this regard.  Any sort of "possible" brain injury, loss of
consiciousness, or seizure is grounds to have a license suspended.  The
attending physician would have significnat liability should the patient
proceed to have an injury-related car accident subsequent.   I believe that
physician approval is also required in order to get permission to take the
tests after the injury has been treated.

Although htis sucks for our good friend who is license-less at this point, I
would point out that such activities as vintage racing and autocross do not
require a drivers license.  Perhaps a nearby list member could hook him up
with his local racing circuit?

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget