mgs

Re: Transmission/Differential filler

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission/Differential filler
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 18:14:57 -0800
Charley,

    To fill the transmission on a late B using a hose and funnel the funnel is
under
the bonnet and the hose has a lot of fluid left in it when the transmission's
had its
share.  You then create one oily mess when you try to get the tubing back up.
You
don't have to ask me how I know that.  That's the way I did it last time. Yechh
$8/quart.
For the price of a quart of RedLine I'll buy the suction gun.

Bud