mgs

Re: NOS Locator?

To: Bill Mills <williem@mindspring.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOS Locator?
From: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

I'm not positive, but I think NOS Locators is/was
nothing more than the backdoor of Scarborough Faire.

BTW, I think Moss has a similar setup named CARS.
I suspect this is the jobber/wholesale distributor
face of Moss.

Can anyone confirm?

--Scott

P.S. For those that know him, I got a message from
George Merryweather saying that he survived the Taipei
quake intact and is doing fine.

=====
Scott Hower -> howersl@yahoo.com