mgs

Arc height...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Arc height...
From: Tim <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:12:02 -0400
Just removed the reaar springs, thanks to Mr. Sawzall, and axel from my
'72 B.

Was wondering if any one knew what the arc hieght, if inverted and set
on the floor, is of the 6-leaf CB spring?

Additionally, can you test them by placing a certain amount of weight,
and measuring again?  I hate to just replace things because they are
old, if they are still good, I would like to keep them on the car.  The
car didn't sag, at least I didn't notice any sag, and I had alot of
stuff packed in the boot!

Thanks a bunch!

Tim

'72 B, in a few more pieces!