mgs

Mike Robson Fibs RE: Carlisle

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mike Robson Fibs RE: Carlisle
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:21:15 -0500
The highlight of the weekend was meeting the folks from the list, even Mike.
I even enjoyed the scene at Rod's. Kind of like the Dance of the Hours from
Fantasia.

Anyway, I did my usual lying to myself on the way home. I left at 1:00
Eastern, telling myself that I only wanted to get out of the mountains and
into Ohio before stopping. I had told my SO that I would be home Sunday
afternoon. Wellll, it was too early to stop when I got there so I thought,
why not get to Indiana? When I got there Indy was only 150 mile wide, and
home was at the end (Downers Grove, IL.), so I rolled in about Midnight. 650
Miles in about 11 hours. No big deal. I was driving my van since I had hoped
to find a set of wheels for the C. No such luck. Didn't find anything great
except people.

Next time I may stay through Saturday, or even Sunday morning.

Jack