mgs

Re: Buying a "B" or my car wont start! -- the continuing saga

To: <mkris@sprynet.com>, "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>,
Subject: Re: Buying a "B" or my car wont start! -- the continuing saga
From: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 20:23:48 -0400
Got a basket case BGT 2years ago, Rebuilt everything. It had been an
everyday driver for 103000 miles. Not rotted, But some body damage from
accidents. Showed it for the first time Saturday in a hotrod show and took
home a nice prize. LBCs are what you are willing to put into them, Cost to
me ? I will never add it up, Time  2 years hard work, Loved every second of
it. Now I am driving it and having the time of my life.
Carl E.