mgs

Re: packaway to folding conv

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: packaway to folding conv
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 12:41:23 -0700
Yes, but what about the entertainment value provided for onlookers when a
sudden downpour causes the driver and passenger to hop out and attempt to
erect the top in traffic at a stoplight before the light turns green? A
little luggage (that's all that fits -- a little luggage) in the boot
makes it even more amusing, as bags and parcels are flung about, some
possibly being left in the roadway in the confusion.

Max (been there, done that, now I just leave the top at home and risk it)

Eric Erickson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149