mgs

Re: Final word on gearbox oil debate]

To: Lec089@aol.com
Subject: Re: Final word on gearbox oil debate]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:50:27 +0000
Check a local speed shop.  If that's not available where you are,
www.redlineoil.com may have an email address you can get it from.

Also, if you're into autocross/track stuff, Racer Wholesale and (I
think) I.OPort carry Red Line.  And I've seen Red Line's Water Wetter (a
very effective cooling system additive) at Pep Boys of all places, so
maybe they could get you some MTL.

Adding a few options, lots of companies that advertise in Grassroots
Motorsports carry it.

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud