mgs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:36:50 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 08:05:40 -0700
     From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
     Subject: RE: Where the mail?

The last time this happened Mark (the list owner) got tired of the AOL problems.
Seems that AOL has a very small cache for email.  When that limit is reached
Mark gets bounced mail that he has to deal with.  This occurs then the AOL
subscriber doesn't check mail often enough.  Mark's previous solution was to
unsubscribe the AOL offenders from the list and sign them up on the digest.

I don't have any idea if this was the situation this time; but........

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/
> So, can someone tell me how we managed to block mail from the list to
> AOL?

[AOL is having some sort of major problem, nothing I can do from this end.
mjb.]