mgs

RE: Ignition Switch Removal - 73B

To: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>,
Subject: RE: Ignition Switch Removal - 73B
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 06:59:08 -0400
Nick,
While I have not tried it myself, it has been stated here on the list to cut
notches in the bolts and unscrew them.  Someone more knowlegable than I said
the bolts are nothing more than screws with the head cut off after
installation.

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm