mgs

Re: Logo robbery!

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Logo robbery!
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:15:36 EDT
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:47:12 -0400 "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
writes:
>Hert,
>
>Yes "Backwaren" is Baking or Bakery Items.  I was stationed (US
>Army)in
>Germany and West Berlin for over 10 years and don't recall ever seeing
>anything like that!  Maybe our good friend Jay who is in Germany has
>seen or
>knows of such.  How about it Jay?
>
>Safety Fast!!
>
>Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
>http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm

Doesnt surprise me too much - any of you who have used a web search
engine for
MG will doubtless have received a list of about 100,000 references in
german to metall gesellschaft - the enormous german conglommerate - i
rather doubt theyre the offending party though since one of the few
things they dont do is baking!!

As an aside to Peter, - i worked in the Van Ommeren building on
westerlaan a few years ago - dont recall ever seeing an MG in rotterdam!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster