mgs

Fram Filter 77B

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fram Filter 77B
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:38:00 -0400
Thanks to all for the info, consider this car stationary till I get that
changed. I had noticed the delay in my oil pressure since the oil
change, wrote it off to the same thing that makes my tach not work for
the first 10 secs or so. From earlier threads I believe this is caused
by dirt? Any suggestions on how to clean the tach??
This just goes to show how valuable this list is; I wouldn't let my "B"
starve for oil anymore than I'd let my 11 month old go
thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again to all who replied.

Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B 67B (sort of)