mgs

Lost garaged space

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lost garaged space
From: Simon Westbrook <simon@sageinc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:15:18 -0700
Dear Listers

I am selling my house on the Essex Suffolk borders of England (Near
Sudbury) as I am now working and living in the Bay Area of california.
the sale forces me to empty my garage which contains a (right hand
drive) 1937 MG TA.  I have owned this car since 1970 and it has been
laid up in the garage for the last ten years. the car was overhauled
mechanically and cosmetically less than 3000 miles (but fifteen years
ago).  I havnt seen it for ten years so expect it will be looking very
sorry for itself.

I consider that I have three options:
(i) transport it over here (which will cost me an estimated $3,500 and
leave me with a right hand drive on the right side of the road,
(ii) sell it if I can find anyone interested in its current location and
condition, but at what value, or
(iii) find someone interested in using and minding the car till I return
whenever that may be

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions

Simon