mgs

RE: Center console question - now just wasting time

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Center console question - now just wasting time
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:55:53 -0400
>That's a lousy offer from where I sit because I'd actually have to give up
>something tangible!  Besides, insofar as it is self evident that any CB
car is

>far superior to a RB one I think you should settle for something like an old
>chrome bumper or an old set a "smooth splined" wire wheels off my 69 in
trade
>for that RB thing you have. When you realize this then we can talk turkey
and
>hammer out some details (e.g., I might be convinced to throw in some rusty
>bumper bolts or some tatty eared knockoffs)!!!  BTW, will you please make
sure

>that all those irritating problems you've been having with the car lately
>(including the body work stuff) are taken care of before you deliver it to
my
>house.

Man! I was hoping you forgot! (Or had more money to burn than I do!)

So, you're saying that one perfectly restored RB car is only worth a set of
rusty wire wheels? =)

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://members.home.com/mgbhaven
1978 MGB "ulcer in progress"                            1989 Mercury Cougar LS
"ghetto cruiser"