mgs

Re: Body shop blues- little MG

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: Body shop blues- little MG
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:30:42 -0400
Bill Eastman wrote:

> Maybe it's just me but does anyone else wonder how body shops stay in
> business?

  I wonder too, from a different angle.

  I've done a fair bit of body work in my life, including
right now. And every time I do, I am amazed at how tedious
and time consuming it is, even with a bit of "experience".

  Inevitably, I end up having to walk away and come back
tomorrow or I get frustrated and settle for a less than
perfect job.

  I am well aware that real body men can do it a lot
faster and in fewer "passes" than I can, but I can't help
but think I'd have to charge thousands and thousands of
dollars to make any money doing it at all.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/