mgs

Re: MG 98- (MORE) long, potentially boring and probably vacuous

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG 98- (MORE) long, potentially boring and probably vacuous
From: Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:34:03 -0400
sorry I missed seeing some of you fellow listers at the show. My family came
along
for a look. I had my list badge displayed around my neck and got no comments. We
arrived at 2PM on Saturday in the Taurus not the TD. Had a good time seeing some
of the vendors that have become friends as I have spent mucho denaro with
several
of them.

Cheers,

Steve