mgs

Autocross Event, Anderson, CA, July 26

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.ece.arizona.edu
Subject: Autocross Event, Anderson, CA, July 26
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 07:33:54 -0500
Hey Listers:

Sunday, July 26, 9AM to 4PM, there will be an autocross at the Anderson, CA
racetrack.  Apparently they have never had an autocross there before, so
this is an experiment to determine if there is a need for future events.
Anderson is located a few miles south of Redding, CA is is about 2+ hours
north of Sacramento.  Open to ALL sportscars and their owners daring enough
to race around pylons!! =20

$10 per car; spectators are free!  Helmets and safety belts required.  Free
loaner helmets available at the track.

If you have never autocrossed, then you don't know what you are missing!
Look for a major adrenaline rush!  To date, only the Chico Area British Car
Club and the Redding British Car Club have committed to attending.  What
about United British, Sacramento MG, UFO and others?

I don't have the flyer in front of me, but feel free to e-mail me with
questions.  See ya' on the track!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components