mgs

Too Many Projects :-( MGA Parts for sale

To: "M.G. List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Too Many Projects :-( MGA Parts for sale
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:32:20 -0400
Three unfinished projects are just too much! Based on LIFO, the '61 MGA
project has to go so that I can get one of my other projects finished and
on the road. This saddens me, but it has to be done...I have for sale the
following items:
Left and right front wings...very good condition...finished in epoxy
primer...$450ea.
Right rear wing...very good condition...finished in primer...$450
Alloy bonnet lid...very good condition...finished in epoxy primer...$500
Alloy boot lid...very good condition...finished in epoxy primer...$275
Left and right doors...good to very good condition...finished in epoxy
primer...$300ea.
New Robbins hood (Red) never installed...$170
Side Curtain Stowage Bag (Black)...good condition...$70
Seats (Red Vinyl)...new fabric (never installed in car), new foams
(uninstalled), including bases and backs, and upholstered door caps...$300
MGA Workshop Manual (Hardcover)...used but very good condition...$40
MGA Owner's Information & Technical Guide (Clarke Spares &
Restoration)...new...$10
MGA Parts Catalogue (Clarke Spares & Restoration)...new...$7

JPEG's can be e-mailed if that helps any. These items can be delivered to
TRF's Summer Party (Armagh PA), the Toronto Triuph Club's Canadian Classic
(July30-Aug. 3, Sarnia ON/Port Huron MI), or the Toronto Triumph Club's
British Car Day (September 20, Oakville ON) if secured by a deposit.

Also available will be a rebuilt engine with new gaskets, seals and
bearings as well as a new spin-on oil filter adapter...good oil pressure...
and a complete frame in excellent condition (incl. extension). I haven't
determined the value of these items yet...but you can make an offer. Since
I have a complete but unassembled car, contact me if there is an item you
need.

All prices are in US$

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road