mgs

RE: Springs

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Springs
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:47:30 -0700
You might want to consider changing your body mount bushing before doing the
springs.  The original bushing were made of rubber and over the years will
compress on the drivers side more than the passenger side.  It will create a
noticeable list.

Consider replacing the bushings with polyurethane bushings.  They'll last a
lot longer (of course 24 years is pretty good) and also give you a better
ride.

Nick
73B