mgs

daily drivers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: daily drivers
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 98 08:45:50 PDT
My '75 MGB has been my primary tranpsort for the last 12 years.
High school, college, halfway across the country to a new job,
the MG has performed wonderfully.  Yes, the engine has been
rebuilt.  The suspension has been rebuilt and then well cared for.

Over the last year, my office has seen the owners Ford barf up
a transmission, a client's Ford lose a fuel pump, and one of our
techs had a fancy 300ZX that wouldn't run.  Of course everyone still
picks on MG as being unreliable.  Ha!

And not only is mine a daily driver, it sees harsh (autocross) use
fairly regularly.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/