mgs

Time Matters? was Re: TD clock

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Steven Tritle" <stritle@epix.net>
Subject: Time Matters? was Re: TD clock
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:30:05 -0500
a Clock? I'm no help here at all. :)
The car is just trying to tell you, "screw what time it is -- drive me
dammit!"
This is sacrelige, I know...and totally out of bounds for a "young" (haha) B
driver...
I guess I need to buy a good "MG" book to tell me these things (library
needs).
When I went through airborne school, the "black hats" taught us there's
"airborne time" and regular time.
Is "MG time" like that? It should be. Time stands still when driving one. I
drive off into the country on my lunch time, when stressed by "More with
Less".
I live more in that half hour than some people live all year (take on a
catchy recruiting commercial).

Dan