mgs

RE: Wheel Alignment

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Wheel Alignment
From: James <Jamesjf@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 23:11:01 -1000
Aloha MG'ers,

This weekend i changed all of the bushings on the front end of my 74BGT.And
did the Moss tube shock conversion,yes i know most of the list does not
like the tube shocks but i like them .The front end is TIGHT and turns on a
dime and this is what my goal was to do.Now the car pulls to the right at
highway speeds,to drive the car straight you have to keep turning to the
left.So a couple of years ago i bought the moss wheel alignment gauge and
used it on my roadster and was not to impressed.After i did the work on the
front end and took it on a test drive the car started to pull to the
left.Well i busted out the wonder tool and followed the instructions and no
change.Is there a nominal setting that i can set the tie rods to start from
?Or are there other things i should be looking at in the suspension to make
this thing track straight?

TIA,

James