mgs

Re: Tail light

To: bmahoney@home.com
Subject: Re: Tail light
From: AKBLACKLEY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:54:20 EDT
Becky: Glad you received it safe n sound. No luck on those pieces yet. I've
been working on the brakes of late. Had my middle daughter (13yrs.) pump the
pedal as I bleed the brakes. There was no pressure to the rear wheel cylinders
- had to be the master cylinder I thought. Sure enough, she climbs out with
her feet soaked with silicone fluid! The "rebuilt" master that the PO
installed was leaking like a sieve. I promptly removed it and I ordered a
resleeved job from Apple Hydraulics ($95). I am debating using silicone fluid
again (the PO had it in the system already). What did you do for your brakes?
My other current problem is the voltage stabilizer. The new from Moss blew a
fuse immediately. It came with an internal ground fault. Next one I'll test
BEFORE I install it. I am going to copy this to the list for some feedback
from the others. By the way I enjoyed your recent posts concerning your
progress, and your history.  Cheers, Andy Blackley